Emblem, 101 E Wilshire Ave, Suite 101, Fullerton CA 92832, USA, warrants the products it sells to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years. This includes products used in residential and normal commercial environments with single-shift use (8 hour days, five 5 days per week).
During the applicable warranty period, Emblem, as its sole obligation, will repair or replace (at its option) any product, part, or component covered by this warranty and sold after the effective date of this warranty, which fails under normal use as a result of a defect in material or workmanship. This warranty extends only to the original purchasers who acquire new product from Emblem. This warranty covers purchases and installations in the USA. Emblem does not warranty product that is installed outside of the USA.
Any misuse, abuse, or modification to the original product voids the warranty. Emblem does not warrant:
- Failure resulting from normal wear and tear, which does not constitute a defect.
- Matching of colors of textiles or surface finishes, including an exact match to cuttings, samples, textile memos, or photos.
- Changes in surface finishes or textiles, including colorfastness, due to aging, exposure to light or direct sunlight.
- Damage, marking, or staining of finishes, including damage from sharp objects or imprinting from writing instruments.
- Discoloration of textiles and surface materials due to soiling, stains, or dye transfer from clothing, including denim.
- Repairs completed by outside agents not approved in advance by Emblem.
- Use of harsh cleaning agents that erode finishes and textiles. (Please see care information for cleaning recommendations.)
- Exposure to extreme environmental conditions such as but not limited to heat, cold, and moisture, or products that have been subject to improper storage.
- Installation in outdoor environments, or in interior environments receiving multi-shift or 24-hour per day use.
In the event of special orders where Customer’s Own Material (COM) is accepted and/or other customer-supplied items are supplied for manufacturing, Emblem does not provide any warranty with regard to these materials.
The warranty period starts from the date of delivery.
This document inclusively describes all of the warranties given and remedies available with respect to the company’s products and services. Emblem and its subsidiaries disclaim any other warranty whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, in relation to the products.
EMBLEM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, COMMERCIAL LOSS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCURRED BY ITS PRODUCTS.