“Working with Emblem has been a wonderful experience. Not only are they knowledgeable and skilled at their craft, but are genuinely kind and down to earth, making the experience from start to finish a pleasure! The end results are of high quality and the attention to detail shows.”
We design and build our furniture in the USA so that we can offer quick lead-times and easy custom options. And you’ll always get furniture from Emblem that’s built to last even in busy, commercial environments.
Work with Emblem in the way that works for you: standard, tailored or custom.
The quickest, easiest way to bring residentially inspired, commercial-grade furniture to any environment.
- Choose from standard fabrics and finishes shown on our website.
- Complete your purchase online or through your trade account.
- Quick 4-6 week lead time.
It's easy to make simple changes to our standard designs.
- Choose from our extended line of commercial-grade fabrics and vinyls, send us your COM or COL, and/or choose a custom finish.
- Adjust your foam or fill or add down/feather.
- Make simple dimensional adjustments to any of our furniture designs.
- 6-8 week lead time, dependent upon your unique tailoring.
Custom doesn't mean complicated.
- Send us your custom furniture idea for a quote.
- Let us come up with an affordable, domestic alternative to a product produced overseas.
- Get textile recommendations.
- Place small custom orders and large quantity orders with one trustworthy partner.
- Lead time varies per project. (But we're quicker than most.)
Emblem and our Environment
Emblem is committed to continually minimizing our impact on the environment. All of our products are handmade and built to last – not built for the landfill.
We manufacture in the USA and our factories adhere to strict California air quality requirements. We also partner with other local suppliers whenever possible. We take an earth-conscious approach to manufacturing by choosing responsibly harvested and locally sourced wood, recycled steel components, water-based and low-VOC finishes, and formaldehyde-free glue.
Lindsay and Jeffrey Braun
Our clients say it best
“It always feels risky to try a new company for a furniture project, but the Emblem team has earned my trust. I’ve placed small custom orders for my design clients, and worked with them on larger projects for Fortune 500 companies. I am continually impressed by their communication, creativity, attention to detail, and quality of the furniture.”
“I struck gold when I found Emblem. I am in love with the custom furniture we purchased, which fits perfectly into our collaborative, professional and creative community environment. These pieces don’t just look good, they feel great to sit in and we all feel elevated to have them in our space.”